Is there a shortage of housing in the UK
05 Dec 2019
Shelter report claims there are 1.2 million houses needed for families who cannot buy and they are forced to opt lifetime for insecure and expensive private rents. There is a plan where the UK government is expecting to build 250,000 homes by 2022 but it is expected that1.3 million are needed by those in greatest need and lack of readily available homes led to the growth in the number of pensioners living in such situations.
This condition led to an affordability issue where less than 6% 2-bed properties in the whole of Britain were found affordable.
- Dream Pods At Colonial Chambers
- Priest House, Birmingham
- Is there a shortage of housing in the UK
- If my neighbor's tree falls on my property who is responsible UK
- How to get an acting agent UK
- How to get a housing association house quickly
- How to Find Angel Investors UK
- How to claim housing benefit
- How to buy property in UK
- How Much Housing Benefit Can I Get